Tuesday, August 24, 2010

So blaaaaaaddy English.

This post was supposed to happen last Tuesday;

What better a way to celebrate being back in 'mighty blighty' than having a completly British day?! *groaaan* buut it did actually turn out to be an okay day, and it was good weather for taking photos :)

Clivedon House & Grounds. I think fairies live here.
































I pretty much fell in love with this tree :)



The river Thames sparkles <3



My tree, again;











As I said, it's a little too picture heavy for my little phone to cope with, so I'll put part two of the images on another post.

I hope you're having a great week so far :)

Emilie xo

2 comments:

  1. these photos are amazing! especially the last one, it looks like a postcard!

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. gosh, the gardens are so lovely! that river looks amazing :) so serene & gorgeous ♥ ah i love the british :)

    ReplyDelete

I send you a big sweet thankyou ♥